Lecturer – Indigenous Enterprise Development
The University of Newcastle
• Opportunity to nurture Indigenous enterprise nationally and internationally
• Ongoing level B lecturer role with the Wollotuka Institute at UoN
• 17% superannuation and relocation allowance available
The Wollotuka Institute at the University of Newcastle is one of Australia’s leading Indigenous research and education centres.
Wollotuka has recently expanded its focus on the national and international opportunities for Indigenous Enterprise Development and is seeking an experienced Lecturer, ready to combine their passion for educational leadership, research contribution and establishment of industry, government and not for profit partnerships in this exciting new role.
Based at the University’s main Callaghan campus, the Lecturer – Indigenous Enterprise Development will involve supervision of PhD candidates, research into Indigenous enterprise development and teaching of undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
If you have a relevant PhD, experience in the development of Indigenous enterprises, the ability to deliver quality research outputs and a demonstrated ability to engage with communities, you would be a great fit for this role.
This position is for candidates who identify as Aboriginal and has been authorised under Section 14 of the NSW Anti-Discrimination Act 1977.
For more information:
- Email Pipeline Talent CEO Rachelle Towart email@example.com
- Call Pipeline Talent on 1300 4 TALENT (1300 482 536).