RAAF Base Tindal in Katherine in the Northern Territory.
Broadspectrum are currently recruiting for Land Management Supervisor to work in the Land Management Sector on RAAF Base Tindal in Katherine in the Northern Territory.
As Land Management Supervisor you will be required to effectively direct and supervise the Grounds Maintenance personnel and assist the Environmental Services Manager and/or Environmental Services Coordinator in the provision of Grounds Maintenance service delivery.
You will utilise your previous experience to perform the following:
• Provide effective and efficient delivery of the Grounds Maintenance Service and ensure that it is aligned with the Broadspectrum Vision, Values and Contract specific business plan
• Effectively supervise the Grounds staff and relevant subcontractors
• Monitor the performance of the grounds maintenance team and give technical advice
• Manage Grounds staff to ensure all facilities are prepared to best horticultural practices
• Develop an effective work schedule
• Complete administration tasks arising from the Grounds service delivery
• Assist in the development and implementation the GMP including the preparation and management of work programs
• Oversee care of equipment
• Commitment to following HSE and Quality Assurance procedures, audits, checklists and registers
Skills and Experience:
You must be an Australian citizen and able to maintain a Department of Defence Security Clearance to Apply.
For more information or to apply directly for a position:
Available positions can be found by visiting the careers section of our website at www.broadspectrum.com.
Alternatively you can contact Susie on M| 0439374521 or email on email@example.com to discuss any available positions in further detail.